[sudo-discuss] wheelchair lift on craigslist $250

Liz Henry lizhenry at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 21:29:10 PDT 2014

Y'all are awesome, and I'm glad you are considering various options!  I
hope to come by at some point. Maybe the Omni will be a good home for
wheelchair/scooter hacking!

Cheers

- liz

Liz Henry
lizhenry at gmail.com

"Electric ladies will you sleep or will you preach?" -- Janelle Monae

"Without models, it's hard to work; without a context, difficult to
evaluate; without peers, nearly impossible to speak." -- Joanna Russ