[sudo-discuss] Basement dwellers, your shit is being put out in the street 12noon.

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 12:37:45 PDT 2014

I believe the pillows and stuff that were dumped in CCL space were part of
the same pile of furniture, correct?

Unless someone else takes care of these, I will be putting them either in
Sudo Room, or on the street this evening.

Patrik

PS: Just putting stuff out on the street is somewhat of a liability to the
Omni, because we may get cited for that. My preference in general would be
to leave this kind of material with whichever group seems most responsible
for letting in the person who left the mess.