[sudo-discuss] Spark needs your help!

Shireen Javandel sjavandel at sparkprogram.org
Tue Sep 2 09:50:21 PDT 2014

* We need 100 more mentors in September or we will not be able to work with
the students who need our help the most!Become a Spark Mentor and change
the life of a Bay Area student, all from the comfort of your own
office! Spark is an award-winning program that gives you the opportunity to
mentor a middle school student who shares your professional or personal
interests. You’ll meet at your workplace after school once a week for 8
weeks. In that time, you’ll teach them about what you do, inspire their
curiosity, and help them fulfill their dreams. Passion and commitment are
required; experience is not! We train you, and our experienced staff is
available to support you every step of the way! Find out more and apply to
be a Spark mentor here
<http://www.sparkprogram.org/index.php/get_involved/volunteer>. *
Shireen Javandel
Oakland Program Manager
Spark San Francisco Bay Area

*Spark has temporarily relocated--New permanent address coming soon! *

Visit: The Port, 101 Broadway, Suite 309, Oakland, CA 94607
Mail: 251 Rhode Island Street, Suite 205, San Francisco, CA 94103
Office: 415.626.5470 x111
Cell: 510.435.2309

*You have what it takes to change a student's life. Become a Spark Mentor!
<http://www.sparkprogram.org/index.php/get_involved/volunteer>*

sparkprogram.org | Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/SparkYouthProgram> | Twitter
<http://twitter.com/SparkProgram> | LinkedIn