[sudo-discuss] Could someone please open the Omni's door on Tuesday 4PM?

somebody at riseup.net somebody at riseup.net
Mon Sep 1 00:48:32 PDT 2014

Hello All,

Could someone please let a small group of comrades come in on Tue at
4pm?

They would like to use some space (basement or ballroom or where) to run
a meeting in preparation to the Solidarity Brunch that is scheduled for
Sept. 14. They are aware that there is a Omni wide cleaning scheduled
for 7pm.

Initially I offered to be there for them, but 4pm is too early for me;
that is why I am reaching to the list. Anyhow, please let me know if
can, so I share with them who to ask for.

Many thanks in advance,

Daniel