[sudo-discuss] Fwd: It's a Celebration! A SELC Fall Celebration!

Vicky Knox vknoxsironi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 17:31:18 PDT 2014

Hello everyone,

The Sustainable Economies Law Center is looking for items to auction off
during its annual Fall fundraiser. They also like to use the opportunity to
highlight the organization or individual that the item comes from. Would
any of you be interested in contributing an item (3D-printed magnets?)
either for Sudo Room or for yourself?

Take care,
Vicky