[sudo-discuss] Sudo meetings and Omni delegation

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 11:06:44 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Who will be the sudo room delegate tonight? It's not clear from the notes,
and it would appear that the items up for consensus at tonight's Omni
meeting were not discussed.

For future sudo meetings, please set aside some time each week to designate
the delegate and check the Omni delegates meeting pad, where items up for
consensus are listed: https://pad.riseup.net/p/omninom

All delegates should also join this (low-traffic) mailing list:

Thanks and <3,
Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org