[sudo-discuss] light-up disco dancefloor

Jake jake at spaz.org
Mon Oct 27 15:45:12 PDT 2014

I just want to remind everyone that the disco dancefloor can light up, but
the controller doesn't exist anymore.  John (the landlord) says that all
the lights in there work, which means all we need is a controller.

I have plenty of relay boards we can hook up to that stuff, so anyone who
is interested in getting the lightup dancefloor working again should let
me know, and we can work on it together.  Or at least i can supply you
with the parts and materials and help you if you get stuck.

-jake