[sudo-discuss] Sudo Defragmentation all Weekend

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 14:04:37 PDT 2014

Dropping "sudo-announce" from the recipients list on this message (to
reduce spam / noise)

There are various piles in the middle of sudo room that require more
sorting, and with their

THIS STUFF IS *NOT *TRASH

It's mainly useful stuff, and there are a couple of labelled bins for
e-waste, recycling, etc.

Please help out by sorting, and creatively re-imagining how to organize
some of the space / shelving.

Anyone up to turn those big green lighting boxes onto their sides and use
them as lockers?

// Matt