[sudo-discuss] Piccolo - the tiny cnc robot

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sun Oct 26 15:54:16 PDT 2014

that's a neat little device, but don't forget that our 3d printers can do
the same stuff and they're already built and sitting there!

you can attach a marker to the head of one of our 3d printers and use it
to write stuff, just like the piccolo does, except it will be way more
accurate.  Maybe a little slower but not necessarily.

also we have a bunch of those smaller 3d printers from "3d systems" that
were donated, and people should start playing with them once we get the
space back put together.

-jake

On Fri Ben wrote:

http://www.piccolo.cc/ <http://www.piccolo.cc/>

Tiny CNC robot does tiny things in video… including watercolor!