[sudo-discuss] Workgroup Membership

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 18:50:36 PDT 2014

I'm also in Facilitating Collectivity and Commons WG (in spirit, virtual
participation and work on the scheduling system - I don't attend 10am
Saturday meetings). I also deposit money for Omni from time to time, and am
happy to flow any donations you'd like to give into our bank account!

Yar also helps with Finances and Communications, hugely. Patrik is also a
sudoer (as well as a CCL founder) and co-bottom-lines Building. Sean,
Whitney and Korl help out with Building also. Hol helps out with Finances.
Scott N is heavily involved w/ Commons & CDC. Noemie's been doing a ton of
great work on the video for Fundraising. Other sudoers work on lots of
essential stuff (cleaning, grunt labor, access control, network
infrastructure, etc) that doesn't fit into a particular 'working group',
and I am probably forgetting people, sorry for that! Either way, that is
not a whole lotta representation on WGs considering how many members we
have - it would be really wonderful to have more involvement from more
sudoers!

Current working groups and their meetings times:
- Communications: Sporadically, typically 1-2 Monday evenings a month
- Challenging Dominant Cultures: Saturdays at 11am
- Commons WG (scheduling common space): Saturdays at 10am(?) maybe also
occasionally 1pm? (!)
- Facilitating Collectivity: Tuesdays at 7pm
- Building: They Do Stuff. Join the list for announcements of building
maintenance needs
- Finances (we could really use more help!): Tuesdays at 7pm
- Fundraising: Mondays at 7pm

Learn more: https://omnicommons.org/wiki/Working_Groups

And just show up to start plugging in and helping out!

HUGS!

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org