[sudo-discuss] Aaron Swartz Day Hackathon at the Omni? 8-9 Nov

april glaser april.glaser at riseup.net
Fri Oct 24 20:57:32 PDT 2014

Hi there,

Looks like the Internet Archive is going to host the second day of this
event after all, but if folks are interested in helping out, let me know!

I think there's a need for more involvement and volunteers.

//april
On 10/20/14 6:03 PM, Lisa Rein wrote:
> um. yay! i think :)
>
>> I think we can do it all!!!!
>>
>> I am happy to help bottom line the space hackathon. I'm sure we can find a
>> place to host all of these events concurrently!
>>
>> <3

>> On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 5:24 PM, <hol at gaskill.com> wrote:
>>
>>>  that's going to be a busy weekend - there are lots of things going on
>>> throughout the omni, and i've also proposed to host a space hackathon
>>> that
>>> weekend tentatively to be hosted in sudo and ccl - mary presented it at
>>> their meeting and said they seemed into it.  we should probably nail
>>> down
>>> plans for that weekend at this week's meeting since that's only a
>>> tentative
>>> offer to the group looking for a place to hold the session on DIY small
>>> satellites.  if people are more into the aaron swartz angle i'll let
>>> them
>>> know to look for another venue.
>>>

>>> what do people think?
>>>

>>> cheers
>>>

>>> On 2014-10-20 16:48, Phil Wolff wrote:
>>>
>>>   November 8 is Aaron Swartz Day (Aaron's birthday) (
>>> http://www.aaronswartzday.org) and folks are hosting hackathons in many
>>> cities. I knew Aaron when he was a kid helping with RSS and other

>>> http://twitter.com/evanwolf @
>>> http://www.linkedin.com/in/philwolff cv