[sudo-discuss] Dia de los Muertos fundraiser: is happening?

max b maxb.personal at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 17:58:02 PDT 2014

Ok so maybe there's still a chance to keep this from turning into the
proper train-wreck that I'm sensing.

Perhaps you'd like to take a few minutes and re-think those questions and
consider whether or not they're particularly thoughtful and whether you'd
like to re-phrase them and/or retract them?

I think people on the list would be more than willing to consider that they
might have been sent in a moment of heat and that some small amount of
cooling off would let us actually allow this thread to turn into something
more productive....