[sudo-discuss] Film Night Tonight

Eske Silver eske.silver at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 17:30:08 PDT 2014

Tonight at Omni Film Night (in the basement) we'll be hacking a Hacker
night!

We'll be showing the new documentary, 'The Internet's Own Boy' followed by
a discussion about Aaron Swartz, the state of information in the digital
age, the word "Hacker", and more.
Any and all are welcome to come and join the discussion.
To end the night on a light note, we'll also feature the 1995 movie
'Hackers'.

As always, it's BYO(Drinks, Snacks, Pillows, Blankets, etc), but popcorn
and tea will be provided.
The first movie starts around 7:15, so don't be late!
Hope to see you there :)

~Korl