[sudo-discuss] Dia de los Muertos fundraiser: is happening?

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 12:30:07 PDT 2014

having gone as a robot made out of sudo room stuff last year, i second the
robot halloween party idea and also would consider a dia de los muertos
party to be inappropriate. i have family in town and won't be able to help
set up the halloween party - apologies.

also, i've copied sudoer shani here as she has a few performers lined up
for a halloween event that matt was planning and wants to figure out how
those performers can still play at omni around halloween.

- marina