[sudo-discuss] Dia de los Muertos fundraiser: is happening?

Lesley Bell zvezdalune at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 12:42:55 PDT 2014

Hello!

The Omni needs funds.  Dia de los Muertos is a thing. We would like to
introduce new people to the space and expand our community.

I have attached a flyer for a possible event, a funky transhumanist/Dia de
los Muertos themed costume ball.  Should this happen? Is there a reason
anyone would like to block?

Also, steampunk zombies! Mechanical corpses! Post-singularity glittery
things covered in LEDs! Ordinary awesome humans!

--
Lesley