[sudo-discuss] Help Us Get The Walk-in Working

Ben Burke benjaminburke at me.com
Wed Oct 22 18:26:49 PDT 2014

Hello,

David and Alice have found a way to get us a free replacement compressor for the walk-in freezer at omni. But the way involves manual labor and we need your help. We have to help remove the replacement compressor and the entire walk-in that it is currently attached to from a bar in San Francisco. David, Joe, and I helped Alice with it today. It will require at least 4 more hours of work. If you are available to help tomorrow (the 23rd), please let us know. Sorry this is so last minute, but we do need your help.

Thanks,
Ben