[sudo-discuss] [omni-consensus] [backspace] Re: [BAPS-Organizing] Re: Backspace Space proposal

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 14:39:51 PDT 2014

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 1:18 PM, Andrew Lowe <andrew at lostways.com> wrote:
> The proposal was for:
>
> Dedicated Space:
>
> BDRM 2, STORAGE 1

Hmm. When I asked Sara for clarification, she said it was only one
dedicated locked room:
https://omnicommons.org/lists/private/consensus/2014/000105.html

I worry it might be harder to reach consensus if there is no potential
for the kids' room (storage1) to actually be a kids' room at any time
of the day.