[sudo-discuss] 501c etc

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 12:47:33 PDT 2014

Am I the only one who only sees only partial information on the tax return
(maybe a pdf viewer issue for my computer)? There are fields that are empty
that I believe would normally be filled.

Also, I just sent a note about submitting Form 3500 to the State of
California to ensure we are exempt from state taxes for 2013.

// Matt