[sudo-discuss] Too much free food, please come eat it :)

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 11:54:42 PDT 2014

There is this fancy food startup in San Francisco which donates a meal
for every meal purchased: https://munchery.com/how-it-works/

Apparently "we provide a meal for someone in need" means their truck
drives around various places in Oakland until it's empty. And the Omni
has become the truck's last stop, which means this will happen every
Saturday. I counted 150+ packaged meals this run.

We may supplement this feast with an impromptu screening of Slavoj
Zizek about "the surprising ethical implications of charitable
giving": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpAMbpQ8J7g