[sudo-discuss] Funds!! Share this link: https://gratipay.com/omnicommons

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 20:19:19 PDT 2014

If everyone on these lists gave a couple of bucks a week and at the least,
shared this link, we could collectively boost regular funds to Omni to
offset the cost of rent, utilities, taxes, building improvements, et al!

Please donate and share, even $1 a week adds up!

https://gratipay.com/omnicommons/

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org