[sudo-discuss] [omni-consensus] Fwd: Backspace Space proposal

Laura Turiano scylla at riseup.net
Thu Oct 16 12:59:52 PDT 2014

+ at least 5 for the calendar! A user-friendly, comprehensive, space
scheduling calendar is key to our future functioning with as much common
space as possible. It will not eliminate all space-use issues, but will
significantly reduce them, and as Joe has pointed out, provide a
framework for talking to each other when more than one activity wants to
use the same space because we will know specifically who we need to work
things out with. The tension happening right now will be significantly
reduced. We should keep the support of the future calendar in mind as we
make our decisions about space.

So, Yar and Jenny, thank you so much for working on this! Is there any
way we non-tech people can help you? Any estimate of how long it will take?

<3<3
Laura