[sudo-discuss] 501c etc

Whitney Lawrence whitneyel3 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 11:18:46 PDT 2014

Yar,
I am still willing to bottom line the 501c application. I have not made any
progress since my august communication requesting information. My goal to
have the package finalized by the end of this month is no longer reasonable
because I have not made any progress since august. Without the required
information I can not help. I suggest we form a small group of people that
have historical working knowledge of Sudo as well as access to financial
and tax documentation. After the delegates are identified we should meet to
address scope and define roles.

Regrettably, I don't have the time to join in the weekly meetings. I can
however, make time for a twice a month focus meeting to address 501c
documentation and progress.

Finally, please include me in future communications on *this *subject by
attaching me directly to the email. I will be unsubscribing from the
"discuss" & "omni building" email lists because it is taking too much of my
time to review.

Thank you,
Whitney E. Lawrence III, P.E.
510 396 5510