[sudo-discuss] Net Plurality

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Wed Oct 15 15:28:34 PDT 2014

Hi!

We’re building a coalition and a community for all folks interested in
internet governance, freedom of speech, privacy, access to information,
peer production, and the interplay of new media with race, gender,
sexuality, class, and other systems of power.

Our first event will be Tuesday, October 21 at Cloyne Co-op (2600 Ridge
Road, Berkeley), one block north of the UC campus.

7pm-8pm: Dinner (suggested donation of $5 for the co-op karma box)
8pm-9:45pm: Screening of The Internet’s Own Boy: The Story of Aaron
Swartz (movie)
9:45pm-10:30pm: Discussion (with guests from the Electronic Frontier
Foundation)

This event is co-organized by the Open Access Initiative at Berkeley as
part of Open Access Week.

Register: <http://cloyne.org/events/net-plurality/>

Everyone is invited! Please forward far and wide!

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m