[sudo-discuss] Naomi Klein Event 10/19

Kathleen Frumkin kathleenfrumkin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 09:23:16 PDT 2014

Hi everyone!

Thanks to Niki for letting us know what's happening.

I understand a limit has been set by the outside organizer as to full
representation of OMNI delegates to this event.

I rescind my spot and leave to those remaining in the pool to make the
decision as to how best to share this event with one another.

I also ask the same question that Marc Juul has asked.  Wonder too if there
is a difference between organizing and sponsoring events within the OMNI
collectives/community?  Either way it takes a certain amount of energy
given by volunteers which is often in short supply.

Love to all!

Kathleen