[sudo-discuss] [BAPS-Organizing] Re: Naomi Klein Event 10/19

niki niki.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 09:35:52 PDT 2014

I just want to remind everyone that originally, no one from the Omni was
invited to this *private* event.

We requested that we be allowed to send Omni members and the organizers
agreed - there was disagreement amongst them as to how many people we could
send.

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 9:31 AM, Kathleen Frumkin <kathleenfrumkin at gmail.com