[sudo-discuss] pidgeon (human) trying to squat sudoroom / the omni

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 19:31:48 PDT 2014

I should also add to this thread that my phone, left behind in la commune
after the unconference, disappeared sometime in the last 48 hours. It's
important that we only vouch for people we sincerely trust, and otherwise
trust each other to be reasonably protective of ensuring the safety of the
space.

None of what I just wrote necessarily applies to the situation with
Pidgeon, but rather is riffing off of Jake's call to be more cautious about
who we let (and let linger, especially) in the space.

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org
http://thevirtualcampfire.org