[sudo-discuss] Naomi Klein Event 10/19

niki niki.shelley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 17:53:22 PDT 2014

Hello friends,

I walked one of the organizers for the Naomi Klein event through the space
on Monday and she told me that they were trying to cap the number of
attendees and ensure that the group represented a diverse range of voices
from different communities.

As such, despite the information I was previously given by another
organizer, she said that only 3 people max from the Omni can attend.

I'm very sorry - this was a miscommunication between parties on their end,
not ours.

Right now, 10 Omni members have asked to attend. Are there people who are
rescind their request for a spot? I think the only fair way to decide who
can go may be to draw names.

Any thoughts?

Niki