[sudo-discuss] Sonic Account Info

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 10:20:15 PDT 2014

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 8:45 PM, niki <niki.shelley at gmail.com> wrote:
> Reaching out again - who should I contact to get the info for our account
> w/Sonic? I know Sudo has been footing this bill but perhaps Omni should take
> it over.
>
> The cafe would like to add a phone line so, at the very least, we'd like to
> contribute to the expense for this service. Makes sense to us to use the
> existing service rather than setting up a new one.
>
> Thanks, in advance, for pointing me in the right direction!

I have the account info and login. We already have two paired lines
with two phone #s, so I think all we need to do is wire up the other
one. We could try to change the payment setup, although Sonic gave us
grief for trying that at 2141, which was why we switched to LMI. :/

I just put this month's bill on the wiki:
https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Example_Internet_Bill

As you can see, the way they charge us is complicated. It's $140 but
most of that obviously goes to internet, including line items that
non-Sudoers probably don't care about like static IP address. All the
tiny fees for phone service probably add up to ~$10 per line on their
own.