[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [BAPS-Organizing] help with shipping via fedex

Stephen Novotny novotny.stephen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 10:46:09 PDT 2014

Arnass Lucassen needs his personal belongings, which DK had been working
on, but since he's stepping back from responsibilities could someone else
help out?? I thought Arnas might have been involved with Sudo somehow and
thought you might all possibly have some familiarity with this situation. I
personally cannot help out with this right now. Read below messages for
further details.