[sudo-discuss] Internet speedz? mb up & down?

Danny Spitzberg stationaery at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 08:31:28 PDT 2014

Hey all,

there's a 48hr live broadcast of hackathon-like happenings around the
world, HQ'd at Omni Nov 15 & 16. It's called Deconstruction (see
thedeconstruction.org) and it consists of a small crew of people on-site to
manage the video feed and possibly tour Omni.

The organizers asked me about Internet bandwidth... I haven't speed-tested
anything and figured there were folks who knew our capacity better.

Does anyone know the typical and min/max Internet upload/download heft?
Might it be >10mb? >20mb?

curious,
thanks,
Danny