[sudo-discuss] Fwd: Bike Smut in Oakland TONIGHT!

revphil revphil at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 15:05:45 PDT 2014

Ack! This email was delayed one day.

Two years ago I was given the opportunity to light a fire under the comfy
haunches of some of Oakland's finest hackers. The Sudoroom hosted The Bay's
last screening of Bike Smut, a touring, erotic, bicycle film festival

Bike Smut 8: Come Again played last night Wednesday at the Feelmore 510 in
Oakland.

But there is a BONUS screening tonight just outside Oakland!

Thu Oct 9th Emeryville
GUAVA
4210 Holden St
8pm, $10 donation

http://bikeporntour.blogspot.com/2014/10/extra-bay-area-action.html

Adults are not given agency to claim their adulthood in many positive
forms. We need your help in bringing more joyous liberation. Its time to
take control of our sexuality and our transportation!

The only way to see the Bike Smut Film Festival is when it plays for a live
audience. The various artists' interpretations about what is great about
sex and cycling are creative, clever, funny, and aware! Bike Smut has never
been just a single person's vision, rather, a coalition of the horny bring
this synthesis of transportation and sexuality to life.

Past contributors include Gus Van Sant, Courtney Trouble, Madison Young,
Tinto Brass, Pandora Blake, and countless more rad, sex-positive
filmmakers! This years submissions are from Oakland, Vancouver, Chicago,
Gainesville, Montreal, Berlin, Milan and Geneva!

I just rode my bike across Europe for 6 months then rode it south from
Oregon to Oakland. This weekend I start to ride south to LA. Come ask me
about hacking sexual health or better yet make a suggestion about how to do
it better. This project would not be as successful without the combined
brilliance of many curious and passionate minds.

cheeky,

reverend phil

curator

Pick your favorite social media disease

WORDS - https://twitter.com/#!/BikeSmut
FOTOS - http://bikesmut.tumblr.com/
FACEFUCK - https://www.facebook.com/BikePornFilms
OLD SCOOL - http://bikesmut.com
economic ergonomic elegant efficient erotic
------- North America will Come Again!
<http://bikeporntour.blogspot.com/2014/05/call-for-entries-bikesmut-8-comeagain.html>
--------