[sudo-discuss] Borrow a projector?

Edmund Biow biow at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 9 14:08:04 PDT 2014

Hi folks, I was given to understand that a sudoer could check out an LED
projector for an event.  I could use one for anInside Urban Shield even
<https://occupyoakland.org/2014/10/inside-urban-shield-hear-inside-dope-discuss-next-done/>t
tomorrow, I have one, but it is a low-energy 300 joule
<http://www.lg.com/us/projectors/lg-HW350T-micro-portable> jobbie, and I
wouldn't mind using a slightly higher wattage unit, if possible.  I saw
a funky old Sanyo projector, but it didn't look like much of an
improvement over my little dude.  I know there used to be one over on
the CCL shelves, but don't know if that has migrated.  I could pick it
up tomorrow mourning/afternoon and return it after the event at 10 PM.

My list subscription is in daily digest mode, so CC me if you have words
of sage advice on the matter.

Biggish Ed