[sudo-discuss] Really worried, missing my ScanSnap ix500 (~$500).

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 12:53:25 PDT 2014

Hi all,

It's been found. It occurred to me that it could be within the
behind-the-bar cabinets in the cafe, currently being sawzalled and
demo'd into pieces for the dump.

I asked Cep to look in the one he was about demo and it was in there. So
just in time, it was saved from being demo'd.

Sorry if I worried people. I'm feeling really fragile and worried generally.

Love,
David