[sudo-discuss] Scaffold assistance needed

Alice Rosenthal beehappysolutions at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 09:31:33 PDT 2014

Sudo/ omni  people have been expressing interest in using my scaffolding. I am done with it at my job site. I'm looking for 1-2 people to help dis assemble it and load it on my truck to transport to omni today starting around 1pm. It will take several hours. I can provide transportation for people from omni or Ashby Bart adjacent where I live. If you can help call or text me ( do not email please).
If I get no helpers due to timing I could make start time later - say ; pm. But disassembling can be noisy and apt complex is senior ( some grumpy ol' farts.

Alice 415-272-0596