[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Omni Orphan Thanksgiving

Ben Burke benjaminburke at me.com
Thu Nov 27 16:34:12 PST 2014

STATUS UPDATE: I have just arrived with a number of pies that were donated by Kevin. (That number of pies is four.) To accompany the pies, Kevin also donated five bottles of wine. I have donated three bottles of Champagne. SO we have desert and some beverages but nothing on the food front except (nourishing) green beans. There are 3 “orphans" currently. Join us, bring your food.  Also an assortment of small screws for my robot claw.