[sudo-discuss] Omni Crowdfund Perks!

Paige Peterson ioptio at riseup.net
Sun Nov 23 16:47:32 PST 2014

Not an official member obv but I'd like to support this by offering a
single 2-hour private session called "Intro to using and understanding
Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies" which can be either for a curious
individual or a merchant looking interested in accepting it. It would
be me plus someone else with experience in whatever aspect the person
who chose the perk was looking to learn. $150 seems worthy. This can
be a Skype call/remote conversation if that works best for the person.

However controversial it may be, I would be interested in offering a
second session on the same topic however as a group and limited to
people who identify as women (trans, cis, straight, queer, etc). 4
people max, maybe $30 each? If I have a person assisting me for this,
they will also identify as such. This one will have to be in-person, I
think.

Thoughts?
Cheers!
- -Paige