[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] X marks the spot for all roof leaks!

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 12:20:45 PST 2014

Thanks,  David!

One of the new skylights in CCL leaked pretty badly. I'll go mark the exact
spot after lunch,  but it's the central skylight with the vent. Luckily it
only had one of our foldup tables underneath. But since those are made out
of fiberboard, well have to do a careful job drying it out.

It's possible that with the right wind conditions the vent in the skylight
may be letting rain through - something to keep an eye on in sudo as well!

Patrik