[sudo-discuss] Card Swipe not working - door stuck in unlocked position

Jake jake at spaz.org
Fri Nov 21 22:29:16 PST 2014

If you lift the mail slot and the motor makes sounds like it's trying, but
the sticks don't move, it sounds like something is wrong.  I don't know
what, and i'm in Texas and I won't return until Wednesday, so i can't
help.

If you need to lock the door and the motor is not working, take out the
screw that holds the top of the motor to the stick.

DON'T take out the screw that holds the bottom of the motor to the bottom
latch!

-jake

On Fri Nov 21 Niki wrote:

Hey y'all

I'm not sure how to fix this - I did the very technically savvy thing
where
you unplug stuff and I also tried turning the power off and on but even
those pro moves didn't work.

Any tips?

xo