[sudo-discuss] [sudo-board] a lawyer has landed on our doorsteps

Vicky Knox vknoxsironi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 14:30:40 PST 2014

The Board already made a "purpose"-type statement in the paperwork we
recently submitted to the Secretary of State for California. I think the
question now is really: Who on the Board can meet up with this lawyer, and
when? I am pretty swamped with work, but could potentially step up this
weekend if no one else realistically can. Do other folks have some
availability?