[sudo-discuss] a lawyer has landed on our doorsteps

Alice Rosenthal beehappysolutions at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 13:31:47 PST 2014

A better start on the mission statement is:

The purpose of the Geek Group is to provide a such and such service to the public (lay it on thick here like "to provide services to the underserved, disadvantaged, displaced, disenfranchised,  disabled, finanically challenged community members in need of ...)  at no cost, or for a slight charge, bla bla bla

Alice
415-272-0596