[sudo-discuss] sudoroom in oaklandmakers db

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 10:28:35 PST 2014

thanks ben!

sudo's calendar is an ESS feed: http://sudoroom.org/?em_ess=1

so is the new omni calendar, which automatically imports the baps and sudo
calendars: https://omnicommons.org/calendar/?em_ess=1

i'd been researching a bit on solutions for converting ical -> ess so that
we could feed ccl's meetup.com events and found this:
http://kigkonsult.se/essfeed/

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org