[sudo-discuss] Women's Variety Show at Sudo Room, Sat., Dec. 6th!

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 17:31:00 PST 2014

Hi everyone,

Come join Sudo Room <http://sudoroom.org> for a *Women’s Variety Show* from
*7:30-10PM* on *Sat. Dec 6th*!

Women from our community (and beyond – friends coming from LA to perform!)
will be giving a number of performances ranging from talks, to electronic
music, to dance. Performers include people who do or have identified with
womanhood. Performances include: SVG animation, a talk about gentrification
in Oakland, singing of original compositions, a discussion about sexism, a
talk about camping cooking, and lots more!

Admission is free and open to anyone. We’ll be starting promptly at
7:30PM [image:
:D]

Event details & RSVP is here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/467155636758985/

I've attached the flyer in case anyone would like to pass it along :)

- Marina