[sudo-discuss] dready Sean

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 12:37:41 PST 2014

Kay, thanks jenny!

I figured he was not an official sudoer, but I didn't know who at sudo may
know him better informally, and who may have a better relationship with him
to communicate more effectively with the guy than I could. Matt suggested
Patrick - I just wanted there to be a chance for someone to speak up for
him or perhaps offer some explanation for him outside of what I could
fathom or talk to him themselves -

FWIW, at the time, I did ask him to leave.. and if he comes back, I'll do
the same.

rock n roll
David