[sudo-discuss] book: Low Power to the People

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sun Nov 9 14:58:54 PST 2014

this book is super awesome.  it's about putting up FM radio stations
around the country in the last ten years (and more) and the group of
activists and former pirates that pushed for and won legislation to
increase legal access to the FM radio band.

it's an anthropological work mostly, and it has a lot of coverage of the
gender gap and dynamics which relate closely to what we're doing in the
hackerspace movement.

-jake