[sudo-discuss] bylaws (word)

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 04:19:41 PST 2014

Three changes in order of priority:

   1. Section 7.2 - change "The board of directors shall consist of at
   least five (5) but no more than eleven (11) directors" to "... no more than
   thirteen (13)" since we currently have 13 of them:
   https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Board
   2. Section 6.13.d - change "If a quorum is present" to "If a quorum, a
   simple majority of total members, is present"
   3. Between Sections 6.9 and 6.10 - remove spurious section header
   "Stopped Editing"
   4. Throughout, especially Section 8 - replace "chief financial officer"
   with "treasurer"

Attached are changed versions of these documents.

// Matt

p.s. The Board is also supposed to produce an annual report...