[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Missing loop pedal

Scott Nanos scott.nanos at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 18:50:09 PST 2014

Yeah somehow a large do not hack sign also got strewn to the side! I tracked down Chris b who also let me know about the bin, and USB interface was there! Phew!

Still missing a shure mic sm58, a mic cable and a nice guitar cable, but I'm sure they will show up. There were three mic stands on the stage, and I'm going to assume one is mine!

I still haven't seen Kevin's marimba but hopefully someone has seen that too.

Thanks all for bearing with me and for the swift response- so much love!

<3

Scott