[sudo-discuss] Missing loop pedal

Scott Nanos scott.nanos at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 17:21:23 PST 2014

Actually the audio interface is missing, someone took the interface out of the box and left the loop pedal inside... I really hope this turns up, not sure who would take the interface right out of the box :/ and the giant do not hack sign was tossed aside.

Has anyone seen a focusrite USB preamp? It's dark red, about the size of a hardcover book

Xo and thanks