[sudo-discuss] Fwd: Re: [sudo-board] !!!!! Re: URGENT: help finish state taxes

april glaser april.glaser at riseup.net
Wed Nov 5 14:04:01 PST 2014

Oops sent this to wrong list. Cheers!

-------- Original Message --------

HI there,

I have no time to work on this for the rest of the week. Completely
buried in stuff at work that's on an uncompromising and unpredictable
timeline.

 Can someone else handle or bottom line formatting the bylaws in a way
that can be sent and working with Vicky and Whitney to insert all the
work we did into the form, checking it 100 times, and shipping it out?

Thanks,
April