[sudo-discuss] Microduino workshop at Sunday Afternoon--everyone is a creator

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Nov 5 13:15:15 PST 2014

thank you lesley!  i think you'll enjoy the workshop.  I guess they will
be bringing a lot of modules and the idea is that any idea can be
implemented for prototyping without having to lay out a board and such.

also i hope everyone has seen the video of the robot drawing a robot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w0WFo8kTJ0

-jake