[sudo-discuss] Microduino workshop at Sunday Afternoon

Bin Feng bin at microduino.cc
Tue Nov 4 12:25:08 PST 2014

Are you a young maker with brilliant ideas? Are you an engineer with tight
deadline making prototypes? Are you a teacher trying to inspire student’s
creativity? Are you a designer with little knowledge of electronics?
Microduino can help to turn your ideas into realization. With Microduino
modules, everyone is a creator.

Microduino is... Arduino compatible + Small size + Stackable pin-out +
Various extension modules + Open source + Cost Effective == Awesome!

The purpose of this workshop is to show you how we can help to turn your
ideas into realization with our over 50 small, stackable, powerful,
expandable Microduino modules.

The Workshop will first briefly introduce Microduino, followed by case
studies of design realization in different areas. This workshop will
concentrate on various applications and all kinds of cool stuff made with
Microduino modules, such as quadcopter, GPS tracker, mini robots, 3D
printer, Joypad, open-source watch, smart garden, etc. We will also bring
some samples for you to play with.

		2012/11/11
Founded

			>500